Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gabriel Salazar, an interesting reference in the academic world

Gabriel Salazar, national award, academic and investigator is an interesting person that I admire.
Actuality he work in the Universidad de Chile (Filosofía y Humanidades Faculty) in a History's Doctoral Program. He was a national award in history the year 2006.    
Her studied history, philosophic and sociology, three carriers!! "When in Chile was could study free in the university", word said with the academic in a conference the last year in my faculty.
When he was awarder, he worked about the social history, a recent form of study the events on the time with the  people, where the people is the principal reference.
This recognition was released for the Education Minister Yasna Provoste, Universidad de Chile's Rector Victor Pérez and other personalities of the academic world, that had a similar opinion about the work released for this important academic.
The reason that I admire is because I think that her work is very interesting, he is my favorite reference in history.  Other reason is her academic carrier, three professions is impassible in the actuality.

It's my reasons, what is your opinion about him?
  




  

1 comment:

  1. very interesting friend, Gabriel Salazar is a person that I admire. Well written.

    Bye! i see in the class!

    ReplyDelete